Energetic Yellow

Yellow is a colour known for its ability to spread positivity. It is a colour that promotes clear thinking and aids quick decision making. The vibrancy of the colour gives energy to the seeker.

I'm not a person who broods over and again on failures. Of course!!! I'm a human... I get depressed... but it would be only for a day or two... Then I get bored of my mood and bounce back with positive attitude. After all, failures are stepping stones to success. I analyse my mistakes and next time I would make sure it is not repeated. I would think to myself that at least I was brave enough to try because, it is only after I tried the result came as failure. 

So one of these days, when such thing happened, I created a card with a positive message to motivate myself. And the colour that I used was Yellow. Believe me!!! It gave good vibes. So I thought I will share this with my friends. 




I started by applying modelling paste over a stencil on a watercolour paper of size 6/4 postcard size. 




Diecut a doily on a thick cardstock and sprayed Little Birdie Gold Alcohol Splash Golden Canary and Golden Mocha. 


On the Flourish Chipboard, heat set it with Glitter gold embossing powder. 


Sprayed Golden Mocha on the round Whimsy frames chipboard. Assembled all on to my base. Added little Grid lines Stamps from Little birdie to the background with Archival ink coffee. 

Finally added my sentiment to the card and flowers from jewelled bloom collection. 












Linking my project to the following challenges


https://countryviewchallenges.blogspot.in/2018_03_01_archive.html

http://pathofpositivitychallenge.blogspot.in/2018/03/challenge-57-optional-theme-shades-of.html



Comments

  1. This is gorgeous Priya, I'm a huge fan of yellow, and what a fabulous sentiment! Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts, and have a fun week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! i'm always amazed at crafters like you who can work such magic! very glad you played along with us at CIE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear Priya! Nice to meet you here!
    This is a beautiful card with a strong message, I love it! Well, I should use yellow more often I see =)
    Thank you for joining in with our postcard challenge over at Country View Challenges! Have a wonderful weekend.
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card speaks to my heart - I absolutely love yellow and adore how you used the modeling paste to mimic an embossed look on the card. Lovely job with this. Thank you for linking your project to our embossing challenge with the Paper Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely LOVE this sentiment! The texture, color, flowers...it's all just beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment